Sunday, March 31, 2013

Thank you cards

My family, friends and coworkers made sure to make my recent birthday awesome, beautiful, amazing, magical ... so all I could do  was make special "thank you" cards for them. Each one is one of a kind and will not be reproduced. I hope they like them. They are made with love from my heart. Here are some samples:
"Profound disorientation" by Vanja PCL
"Profound disorientation" by Vanja PCL

"Profound disorientation" by Vanja PCL
"Profound disorientation" by Vanja PCL

"Profound disorientation" by Vanja PCL
"Profound disorientation" by Vanja PCL

"Profound disorientation" by Vanja PCL
"Profound disorientation" by Vanja PCL

"Profound disorientation" by Vanja PCL
"Profound disorientation" by Vanja PCL

"Profound disorientation" by Vanja PCL
"Profound disorientation" by Vanja PCL

"Profound disorientation" by Vanja PCL
"Profound disorientation" by Vanja PCL

No comments:

Post a Comment